2020 Bioengineering at Otago Showcase
Centre for Bioengineering
This FREE hybrid event will showcase the latest achievements in bioengineering and medical
technologies. There will be physical meetings on the Dunedin, Christchurch and Wellington campuses,
and the opportunity to attend virtually via Zoom.
• Find out about the latest translational bioengineering and MedTech research in:
• point-of-care technologies
• regenerative medicine.
• Hear from leading researchers and engage with industry/government leaders.
• Learn how bioengineering strategies have been used to combat COVID-19.
• Hear the latest news from Bioengineering at Otago.
• Find out about study and career pathways.
• Attend networking sessions (available at all three campuses).
Postgraduate students and early career researchers are invited to enter a poster for the rapid-fire oral
presentation competition for a chance to win cash prizes.
This is an opportunity to see where your research fits and join the broad interdisciplinary Bioengineering at
Otago network of researchers.
10–11 November 2020
10:30am to 3:30pm
Dunedin: St David Complex, Seminar Rooms A and B
Christchurch: Beaven Lecture Theatre
Wellington: Small Lecture Theatre
Online: register for Zoom link
For more information: otago.ac.nz/bioengineering/news
This fall, the world’s top medtech executives will gather virtually for the leading event in our industry — The Virtual MedTech Conference.
Featuring world‑class plenary speakers, cross‑cutting educational programming, valuable networking and business development opportunities, The Virtual MedTech Conference is a must‑attend event for the industry’s prominent and most promising companies.